Sparks Moments

While waiting for work to start, I've been working on Sparks. It was started out of my desire to start crafting again now that I've ...

While waiting for work to start, I've been working on Sparks. It was started out of my desire to start crafting again now that I've got plenty of time and no longer involved in frisbee or school.





I've always been inspired by ohhappyday, and started off making cake toppers and putting them for sale on carousell. Then I moved on to party buntings and subsequently into watercolor.





I've had a couple of orders for the party buntings and just a few for the watercolor cards. But it is enough to keep me busy. I've been busy updating the instagram account and working on the website as well. The day before, I had a facebook account set up. Not too sure how I'll keep things running when work starts, but right now, I'm really enjoying the process and looking at Sparks grow.


*Update, I recently decided to go ahead and launch an official website for Sparks. I couldn't be more excited. Things are still pretty quiet though, but I've got patience. 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Welcome to Haidilao Singapore, where we redefine the art of hot pot dining. Every visit explores flavors and shared moments in a world where premium ingredients meet exceptional hospitality. At Haidilao, we are dedicated to elevating your hot pot experience, offering a culinary journey that transcends the ordinary.

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images