Blogshops in Singapore

School has been sooooo busy I've neglected this space. But as exam comes to an end, and while I enjoy the start of my short short holida...

School has been sooooo busy I've neglected this space. But as exam comes to an end, and while I enjoy the start of my short short holiday (before internship starts, sigh), I've been indulging myself in the new pieces from various blogshops, and today I would like to review the blogshops in Singapore.

I am not an expert. I've barely updated my "Blogshop" bookmarks on my chrome browser this entire year. So I'm sorry if I disappoint if you don't see the super popular ones/ or your favourite ones here. But I only wish to share MY favourite blogshops and my sources for new blogshops.

1. The number one blogshop that I purchase from is: www.runwaybandits.com


I've followed them since the beginning of blogshops in Singapore, when A for arcade was still known as "Little Red Heels". They started out with funky, indie pieces before recently launching their own line last year, and I've been their fan ever since. I love how all their pieces are wearable and every piece's quality is guaranteed. Although not every piece fits my body shape, I'm largely satisfied and am always browsing through their new collections. 

Not to mention, their paying system is neat, fast and easy too. 


2. My favourite "high end" blogshop is: saturdayclub.com


Saturday Club is a relatively new blogshop, but it has rose quickly through the ranks and is one of the few blogshops that have chosen to differentiate themselves with high price, but also high quality pieces. I have only purchased once from them, but that alone is enough to convince me of their quality service. My purchase arrived from courier the next day, and came in a special packaging, that made me feel like every cent I paid was worth it. Their clothing has become increasingly expensive through the months, but still worth the price, for the quality of the clothing and service you will receive. 


3. The most affordable blogshop at the moment: www.thatampersand.com


I am 80% confident that this blogshop is founded by the same founders of rwb. It has the same point system and the payment system is similar too. Nonetheless, I still want to applaud them, because every piece sold looks so in trend and wearable. And and and, it is priced relatively lower than the market too, for which, I am very impressed by the sensitivity of the owners. I'm totally digging their shu shorts right now btw. 


4. My number source for new blogshop and blogshop items: instagram! Specifically, @dreachong and @chloeandchoo, of course the blogshop owners are a great source as well, like @joycesayshello

It's so easy to browse new collections, yet to be launched items and to also check which few blogshops are selling the exact same items that they bring in from taobao !!!

which leads me to ...


5. My ultimate source and the only reason why I refuse to purchase from certain blogshops: 淘宝

Yes, all your blogshop fangirls out there, this is where everyone gets their clothes and this is the reason why they appear for such low prices on carousell and why people take forever to get the PO in Singapore.

 


                      
These are just some of my favourite stores. There are a gazillion stores selling the same stuff on taobao and I almost swore off shopping malls upon discovering their online mall. And I no longer have an biasness against "Made in China".

And thus I conclude my blogshop shopping habits and tricks. The great Singapore Sale is almost here, if you're still in the mood after seeing the prices on taobao, happy shopping! 



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Bellabot, the innovative companion designed to revolutionize your daily routine. Bellabot is more than just a robotic assistant; she's your personal concierge, dedicated to making your life easier and more enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best CFO recruiters distinguish themselves through their unwavering commitment to excellence, unparalleled industry knowledge, and a relentless pursuit of top-tier talent. These recruiters possess a keen understanding of the evolving demands placed on chief financial officers in today's dynamic business landscape.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Matsés Tribe also known as the Mayoruna, is an indigenous group residing in the remote Amazon rainforest spanning Peru and Brazil. Renowned for their deep connection to the natural world and rich traditional knowledge, the Matsés have preserved their unique cultural heritage for generations.

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images