A kaleidoscope of sports bra

  As someone who does sports regularly, its important to have the right clothing gear. And for every female, the most important one is the s...

sportsbraexplodes

 

As someone who does sports regularly, its important to have the right clothing gear. And for every female, the most important one is the sports bra. It's not easy finding the right one. I've tried one with a really bad cut, that gave me abrasion every time. And another one that doesn't provide sufficient support. And this one that have paddings that are always misaligned. Awkward. I know.

Eventually I settled with Nike's and not only do they come in all sorts of colours and design, they are non-padded, yet thick enough for coverage. Occasionally I still get some abrasion when training gets intense, but it's easily prevented by applying Vaseline in the area.

I haven't tried VS' but they look so good and comfortable too. And they definitely don't lose to Nike in the variety of colours and design.

I really love how sports clothing are getting more attention in the recent years and brands are finally making beautiful sports clothing. And how there are more sports wear business using design as a niche, like this one.

Source: 

Women down: Nike

Women left: Nike

Women right and left sports bra: Victoria's Secret 

Right sports bra: Victoria's Secret

Top sports bra: Victoria's Secret

Background bras: Nike from Eastbay

This image above is humbly put together by myself using my favourite tool: microsoft ppt.

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images