My daily blogroll

I love these blogs. When I start up my computer and have absolutely no plans on what I'm going to do, my fingers would click on the book...

I love these blogs. When I start up my computer and have absolutely no plans on what I'm going to do, my fingers would click on the bookmarks to these blogs, like a muscle memory. I would pick reading off these blogs over facebook anyday. That's how awesome I think they are. All of them are a great source of inspiration and all written - not surprisingly - by women! So proud of my species (Y).

-

1. bakedbree - she's the reason I got started on baking. My first successful batch of cookies came from her receipe. I love how she provides clear step-by-step instructions of the process, cos it helps me check if my dough/mixture is in the correct texture, and this is something i can't find in other food blogs out there. bakedbree-

2. a pair & a spare - a crafter with a shop based in HK! A traveller and adventurer as well, I can't help me fall in love with her lifestyle and everything that she's doing, wearing, making. She recently did a post on her studio in HK and instantly its number one on my bucket list - own a design studio that's as pretty/comfortably as hers.  apas -

3. oh happy day - its ridiculous how often this blog/website gets updated! And each time they bring fresh party and decoration ideas. Who knows where they are getting all these from? But I have no complains! <3ohhappyday -

4. oh joy! - a mum of 2 and an asian, with an asian husband, no better role model! Rarely does one find a successful asian crafter in the blogsphere, but Joy Choo is a pretty big hit, having design party wares for target and in kids furniture. Really one power mum! ohjoy-

5. dreachong - A SINGAPOREAN. And she is currently THE fashion blogger in Singapore. Her photos/pose are amazing and she's only just 1-2 years older than me. Impressive portfolio and her fashion sense and travel destinations are to die for. drea-

6. mycakies - i have been following her blog for years (since her first kid) and it never gets old. It's so wonderful to see her kids grow up and take these fabulously natural group/jump shots. Rubyellen's blog features receipes and great party and family bonding ideas as well, that is sure to inspire all mummies out there. cakies

---

all photos are credited to the respective blogs!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Flickr Images