Weekly Picks

1: Oh Happy Day ! recently had a craft workshop and from my insta feed, it looks like quite alot of crafters attended it. 2: The Forecast ...

makeandgive-bookmonocle-magazine-releases-its-annual-the-forecast-issue-12015-01-14 11.29.04Untitled 208c6d8e800554efa1274bd93076db897

1: Oh Happy Day! recently had a craft workshop and from my insta feed, it looks like quite alot of crafters attended it.

2: The Forecast Magazine looks pretty interesting. The content and writing isn't too heavy, nor too light (to pass of as non-intellectual). I think it's the perfect magazine for the collage student.

3: I went to Hong Kong on the second week of school, following my dad on his business trip to the Toy Expo. I had to skip one class but the expo was EPIC, with lots of new products and animations. Also, I got to try this delicious butter toasted bun that was topped with condensed milk. YUMS.

4: BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH. Need I say more?!

5: Chanced upon these beautiful ang baos which got me thinking about designing ang baos that would appeal more to the indie parents.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images