Fashion: Flat shoes

I haven't been wearing heels for a while since I met my current boyfriend (due to the small difference in our height). But that's gr...

I haven't been wearing heels for a while since I met my current boyfriend (due to the small difference in our height). But that's great cos it gives my feet plenty of rest, especially since I have a high arch. Lots of girls opt for heels because it gives a slimmer look and it projects more authority at work, but I'm someone who dresses practically. Flats are the way to go, and here are some flats that can replace those ankle breaking heels.

For work:
 

For casual dates:

 
 

For an outdoor trip

 


There are great, easy to pair and gentle on your feet. Who said beauty always have to come at a price? 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images