Dream Airbnb Getaway

In my recent years of travel, I've been using airbnb pretty frequently to settle accommodation. Not only are some of the listings cheap...

In my recent years of travel, I've been using airbnb pretty frequently to settle accommodation. Not only are some of the listings cheaper than local hotels, it also offers me insights to how the locals live, how the neighbourhood is like and it's just adds to the fun and advanture of travelling.

While browsing through, I've came across some pretty amazing living spaces and the following are some of my favourites

Singapore - This apartment is located in Tiong Bahru, one of the oldest neighbourhood in Singapore. It's surrounded by traditional coffee shops and newly sprouted cafes. The atmosphere in this neighbourhood is peaceful, serene and definitely perfect for a getaway or staycation!  sg

Texas - Staying in a caravan is in my bucket list and if I get to choose, I would go with this! The hammock and outdoor bath is great for watching stars at night, or for watching the sunrise. I can picture just snuggling with my closed ones on a warm night, talking about anything and nothing till we drift off. texas

Iceland - Iceland has always been a dream destination and this airbnb getaway just bumped it higher up my list of countries to visit. The architecture itself looks fantastic and the vast field and skies feels instantly calming. The lake in the distance looks great for a little row on those cooling afternoons as well.iceland

Norway - I've been looking forward to hit Norway as well, and to hike up North to view the northern lights. I love how this cabin is located in the middle of the forest, great for camping outdoors, or for evening walks. And in winter, you can ski up to your cabin. norway

All photos are taken from airbnb, click on the photos for the link.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images