Today's inspiration

I had the sudden urge to revisit tavi gevison's blog  having forgotten about it for years. I was a fan of her growing up as a teen and I...

I had the sudden urge to revisit tavi gevison's blog having forgotten about it for years. I was a fan of her growing up as a teen and I thought her sense of fashion was really cool and unreal. It's pretty amazing how she's now in a broadway show, but it really sucked when I realised she had only had 2 new blog posts since the last time i visited.

But I found this video of a talk she gave and it sort of revived the creative and free spirited child in me, that I must have left behind when I entered university and aged into an "adult". It's such an inspiration and I thought everyone should watch it:

http://www.thestylerookie.com/search?updated-max=2014-10-20T03:14:00-05:00&max-results=1

Screen Shot 2015-02-05 at 8.41.58 pm

<3

PS: It's crazy how she can look so chic in just a white shirt.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images