Weekly Picks

The past week has been a nightmare in terms of the amount of schoolwork and preparation (or lack thereof) for chinese new year. This year, I...

The past week has been a nightmare in terms of the amount of schoolwork and preparation (or lack thereof) for chinese new year. This year, I did not 1. buy new clothes, 2. Hang decorations, 3. Help to prepare the angbaos/ touch fresh crisp notes, 4. go to chinatown, 5. feel festive. I could not eat nor sleep well until I finished my work. This is by far, my toughest semester in school. No joke.

But regardless, I still found time to let off steam with these:

1. Tsubasa Chronicles - I finish 200+ chapters in a week. And it's more mind blowing than inception and source code. It's crazy



2. Victoria's Secret 2015 Swim Show - This is insane. Like one Victoria's Secret Show a year is not enough. I can't wait. 


3. Haystakt - This is almost like kickstarter, except you pay for the goods instead of donating. Only when a certain number of people preorders it, will the item actually be made/sold. And the earlier you purchase, the lower the price gets. I got a Q&Q solar watch from them at $30+ when it first started. And it's retailing at $40 now. Ain't it awesome? 



4. Piggy and polly - The instagram account of these 2 white frenchies. And I thought bulldogs were ugly before this. (What was I thinking?!)



5. Minimalistic outfits - It's all over my fashion board on Pinterest. Idk when I started developing this taste for minimalistic pieces, but I'm going crazy over it now. And this really sums it up. 


and I've off to celebrate. It's time to grow fat on those new year goodies. Have a great one guys! 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images