Exchange Expense Breakdown

During my entire exchange and travel period, I meticulously recorded down every spending and categorised it. This wasn't hard with the P...

During my entire exchange and travel period, I meticulously recorded down every spending and categorised it. This wasn't hard with the Pocket Expense app. This app makes everything a piece of cake and even provides chart and percentage breakdown. It's highly customisable too, and one can add categories and accounts. Unfortunately all the data is locked in the app, and I had to manually transfer the data to my computer to generate this inforgraphic.

This infographic is awesome by the way, totally user friendly and has just the right amount of functions needed to create the perfect infographic. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images