My Bucketlist to kickstart 2015 and beyond

I stumbled onto this website and thought that it was a pretty good timing to do up a bucketlist, on the last day of the year. 2015 and the y...

I stumbled onto this website and thought that it was a pretty good timing to do up a bucketlist, on the last day of the year. 2015 and the years ahead, should be focused on bringing me nearer towards my bucketlist.

Screen Shot 2014-12-31 at 10.51.45 am

I have dreamt of setting up a company just like darbysmart, whimseybox (which recently just went down), and a pair and a spare. I would work in a studio office that is nicely furnished and dog friendly.

diy-for-kit-560f067b8de2614393f88ab10c0116df 14979877223_afd685659d_z

In my free time, I would like to travel and enjoy the awe inspiring sights I have yet to discover, and travelling alone would be a bonus! I yearn for a world where woman can travel and feel as safe as any other men on the streets. It's almost an impossible goal, but the situation is (slowly but) surely improving.

o-NORTHERN-LIGHTS-facebookI0ije

There's alot more things I want to experience in the world, and I am grateful for the hard work my parents and past generations have put in to provide me with the luxury of choice I have right now. Nothing ever comes easy and it would be a while for me to check off these goals on my bucketlist, but I urge everyone out there, to reflect on this day, and create a list of your own! :-)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images